With the no-fault medical benefits car accident victims will receive up to lifetime payment of medical bills “for reasonably necessary products, services and accommodations” required for the victim’s care, recovery or rehabilitation.
Michigan Basic Driver Improvement Course
Basic Driver Improvement Course (BDIC)
- SOS Approved
- You will learn about right of way at a four-way stop
- Finish the course all at once or take your time
- Easy to read and interactive
- No boring classroom
- Avoid Costly Insurance Rate Increases
BDIC Online On Your Schedule
Our Driver Improvement Course is divided up into easy to read sections. By dividing the course into sections this allows you to log in and out of the course anytime you want. No need to sit and complete the course all in one sitting. Spread it out over time or knock it out all at once. You can do our course from any computer which has an internet connection. Whether you’re at home, work, or school, you may log in and continue from where you left off.
You are eligible for the Michigan BDIC if:
- You have received an eligibility letter from the Michigan Department of State
- You have received a minor traffic ticket (i.e. not a criminal offense) View eligibility
- You hold a valid, non-commercial driver’s license
- You have 2 points or fewer on your driving record
- The violation you received is 3 points or fewer, and NOT for careless or negligent driving
- You have NOT completed the BDIC program before
- You do NOT have a restricted or suspended license.
How Traffic School Works
It’s easier than you think.
- Step 1: Click start the course button
- Step 2: Complete the registration
- Step 3: Complete the course at your own pace
- Step 4: We process and ship your certification
We have designed our online course to not only be informative and teach you, but to have a little fun while you’re doing it. Once you’ve completed the chapters, you’ll have a simple final exam where you will need to pass with a score of 80% or better. Don’t stress out, we give you plenty of chances to pass so don’t worry about acing your first time. Once you passed, your completion certificate will be processed the same day and your certificate will be e-mailed to you the next business day at no additional cost. However if you would like your certificate sent by priority mail or next day delivery we have those those options available as well.
Who Should Take the Course
Most of our students take the Michigan BDIC course in order to clear points of their driving record due to a traffic citation. Passing our fast and easy course will prevent points form going on your driving record and will also prevent your insurance provider from knowing about the traffic violation. Most insurance companies will increase your rates if you do not take an approved traffic school.
The Basic Driver Improvement course
is approved by the Secretary of State (SOS) in Michigan. It doesn’t matter which court you report to or which county in MI you received your ticket – our fun and easy Michigan driver improvement program can help clean up your driving record and keep your insurance premiums from shooting up, all while teaching you valuable defensive driving skills along the way.
Click Here to Select a Different State